Are you in pain and want to get started on your treatment right away? If so then we would recommend a new patient osteopathy consultation.
Completed in our osteopathy clinic in Bath by one of our trusted expert osteopaths you can not only get a diagnosis and treatment plan but begin your journey to recovery.
For just £72 you will receive;
- a full investigation and assessment of your symptoms taking into account a full history of your complaint
- a diagnosis of your symptoms
- an explanation of how long it will take to fix the problem and relieve your pain
- a treatment plan tailored to your goals
- a full osteopathic treatment on the day of your consultation so you start to get relief immediately
- carefully prescribed and tailored exercises for you to do at home to support your recovery
- advice and guidance on how to prevent your symptoms recurring
WHY CHOOSE ALIGN BODY CLINIC?
At Align our focus in on providing expert, up to date care to you to help relieve your pain and achieve the most active life possible. Here are just a few of the ways we do this;
- we support your recovery, tailoring your treatment to your goals and a pace that works for you
- we combine exercise and hands on treatment giving you control over your recovery
- our team of friendly, experienced osteopaths are available when you need us
- our treatment is clinically based, practical and delivers tangible results
- we are continually researching new methods of treatment and where appropriate adapting our practices
- we can provide treatment quickly and offer an easy online booking system so you can arrange the help you need when it suits you
Still unsure? Don’t take our word for it, read some of the feedback from patients about how we have made a difference to their lives here.
Book an assessment, diagnosis and first treatment for £72 by using our easy online booking system or by calling 01225 571084.
“I was starting to suffer with lower back pain and wanted to get on top of it before it prevented me from working. Seeing Jay was the perfect option – he was knowledgable, thorough and great value for money. The exercises to do at home were easy to understand and have cleared my back pain up a treat. I would definitely recommend going to see him.”